Invite your team to collaborate on your innovation
As the owner of an innovation, you can now invite others to join your innovation to work on it together. Creating a collaborative experience, where everyone can contribute their knowledge and expertise.
To invite someone to collaborate on your innovation
- Go to ‘manage innovation’.
- Click on 'invite or manage users'.
- Click on 'invite a new collaborator' and provide their email address.
- Add their role in your team (optional). This will help the needs assessment team and support organisations understand your team structure and who to direct specific questions to.
- Check the details are correct then click on the 'send invitation' button.
They will receive an email inviting them to collaborate on your innovation. This invitation will expire in 30 days if not accepted.
Difference between innovation owner and collaborators
Innovation owner can:
- change who owns the innovation
- manage collaborators
- stop sharing the innovation with support organisations
- withdraw the innovation
- access and edit the innovation record
- share the innovation record with the needs assessment team
- read and reply to all messages
- change the sharing settings with support organisations
If you experience any technical issues, please email the details to firstname.lastname@example.org