System funding to roll out innovations opens
Applications are open for funding through the NHS Clinical Entrepreneur Programme (CEP) InSites programme which aims to help build system capacity to test and evaluate innovations in the NHS.
Integrated Care Systems, General Acute and Specialist Acute Trusts, Mental Health Trusts, Children Trusts and Ambulance Trusts are invited to apply by 3 November.
The programme has five aims
- Evaluating innovations supported by NHS England’s Innovation, Research, Life Sciences and Strategy programme supported in real-world settings generate evidence of their effectiveness and impact
- Expanding the CEP InSites provider-driven model maximising impact
- Developing the organisational capability and infrastructure of the NHS InSites
- Supporting the development of an NHS innovation culture and talent pool
- Understanding the strategies for successful implementation thus informing NHSE’s and the wider NHS’ future innovation policy and strategy with aligned processes and avoiding duplication
Find out more information and apply to be an InSites organisation.